IOCL Recruitment 2019
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has unconfined an announcement for the Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice through IOCL Recruitment 2019 process for the 466 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 8th March 2019.
More details about IOCL Recruitment 2019 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancy||466|
IOCL Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Post|
Contenders will receive an inclusive and attractive amount of pay scale as salary plus usual and admissible allowances.
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment 2019
Candidates should have ITI, Diploma, Degree or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who have their age above 18 years to 21 years may apply for job positions announced by the IOCL.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of:
- Written Exam
How to Apply For IOCL Recruitment:
- Aspirants are first of all required to visit the official website of organization which is www.iocl.com
- From homepage hit on the appropriate link provided for IOCL recruitment notification.
- Now must read official IOCL Notification very carefully
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with copies of relevant documents to the following address by post.
- Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
As Per IOCL Notification
- Start date to Submit online application Form: 16th February 2019
- Last date for online application Submission: 8th March 2019