IPPB Recruitment 2018
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has released a notification for the Manager and others Jobs through IPPB Recruitment 2018 process. IPPB has released job notice for the 58 available vacancies for the Manager and others. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 7th August 2018. More details are given below:
|Name of the organization||India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)|
|Name of the Posts||Manager and others|
|No. of Vacancy||58|
IPPB Vacancy details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant General Manager||04|
Eligibility Criteria for IPPB Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed graduation degree or post graduation degree in the relative stream or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis marks obtained in the written test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply For IPPB Recruitment:
- Those candidates who want to apply for IPPB Recruitment and going to fill IPPB Online Application form, need to visit official website of Bank that is indiapost.gov.in
- After that you need to follow ‘News & Updates’ section accessible at below right side.
- In that section, various India Post Payments Bank Notification links are available you need to select link concerning India Post Payments Bank Manager Recruitment Notification.
- Read complete India Post Payments Bank Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- After reading relevant details go back to previous page and press on suitable link to India Post Payments Bank Apply Online.
- Fill India Post Payments Bank Online Application form with essential details
- Hit on “Submit” button for final completion of Fill India Post Payments Bank Online form.
- In the final step, don’t forget to retain a hard copy of filled India Post Payments Bank Application form for future use.
- Start date to submit application form: 24th July 2018
- Last date for online application Submission: 7th August 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification