IRCTC Recruitment 2019
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has released a notification for the Supervisor Vacancies through IRCTC Recruitment 2019 process. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation has released job notice for the 50 available vacancies as Supervisor (Hospitality). Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 9th February 2019.
More details about IRCTC Recruitment 2019 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation|
|Name of the Posts||Supervisor (Hospitality)|
|No. of Vacancy||50|
IRCTC Vacancy Salary Details:
After getting appointed for the supervisor post candidates will get the salary as Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for IRCTC Recruitment 2019:
Job seekers who have completed the B.Sc degree in the relevant subject or having an equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute are eligible to apply for the IRCTC Recruitment 2019.
Candidates must have their age above 18 years and below 30 years to apply for IRCTC announced vacancies.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Medical Test and Skill Test / Interview process.
How to Apply For IRCTC Recruitment:
- Candidates may visit the official site i.e. www.irctc.com.
- Go to the “career” section for IRCTC Recruitment.
- Go through the suitable link related to the “Walk in Interview for Supervisor (Hospitality) Vacancies” link.
- Hit suitable link to read all the details and download the application Form with all details.
- Candidates need to fill up the application form with all required details also attached the Xerox copy of required documents and latest passport size photograph.
- At last, check Application Form at once and must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
Walk-in Address And Important Dates:
|Location||Postal Address||Dates For Walk-in|
|IHM/Kolkata||P-16 Taratala Road,
Kolkata – 700088
|5th and 6th February 2019|
|IHM/Guwahati||Upper Hengrabari, Chachal, Barbari,
Opposite Doordarshan Quarters,
Guwahati – 781036
|12th and 13th February 2019|
|IHM/Hajipur||Hajipur, National Highway 19,
Hajipur, BR 844101
|19th and 20th February 2019|
For more information, please refer the Official Notification