IRDAI Recruitment 2019
A latest job advertisement has declared by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDAI) to hire the candidates for the Executive Posts as per the IRDAI Recruitment 2019 notice declaration regarding the 45 Executive Vacancy. Applicants can submit the application form via online process if they have Intermediate Class in relative stream. To get the further info about the IRDAI Recruitment 2019 candidates must have a look in the below section:
|Name of Organization||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority|
|Name of Post||Executive|
|No. Of Posts||45|
IRDAI Vacancy details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|2.||Assistant General Manager||14|
|3.||Deputy General Manager||06|
UG, PG, B.E / B.Tech or equivalent Class Pass from a recognized University/ Institute is required to apply for this recruitment process.
The contestants will be required to between 18 years to 38 years for the Manager posts, however for other posts age must be bellow 50 years and the relaxation in upper age to reserved category candidates will be offered as per organization norms.
Selection of applicant will be done on basis of their performance in following test:
- Written Test
After getting appointed candidates will get the salary as Rs. 49,000 – 72,200/-.
How to Apply for IRDAI Recruitment 2019:
- Begin your search by visiting official site of organization that is www.irdai.gov.in
- Now, choose link for Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Recruitment Notification 2019.
- Aspirants may go through all important instructions from IRDAI Notification 2019.
- Those meeting eligibility may hit on apply online link.
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post.
- Envelope must be super scribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
“Executive Director (Gen),
Insurance Regulatory And Development Authority of India,
Survey No. 115/1, Financial District, Nanakramguda,
Hyderabad- 500032, Telangana.”
Last Date to submit Online Application form: 07th March 2019
Check Official Link for more information regarding the IRDAI Recruitment 2019.