ISRO Recruitment 2018
ISRO Recruitment 2018 advt has released a notification by the Indian Space Research Organization for the hiring of Tech-B/Draughtsman/Technical Asst and other Vacancies. As per the announcement, the department will recruit candidates on 52 available seats in the different department. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria who wish to work in Indian Space Research Organization may submit their applications before 11-05-2018 to grab this golden opportunity.
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Posts Name||Tech-B/Draughtsman/Technical Asst|
|Number of Vacancies||52|
ISRO Vacancy Details with Salary info:
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancy||Salary|
|Technician B||39||Level 7 – Rs. 44900/- plus DA|
|Technical Assistant||09||Level 3 – Rs. 21700/- plus DA|
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Recruitment 2018:
|Post Name||Education required|
|Technician B||SSC/SSLC/Matriculation + ITI /NTC/ NAC in concerned subject|
|Technical Assistant||first Class Diploma in concerned subject|
|Library Assistant||Graduate + First Class Master’s Degree in Library Science/Library and Information Science or equivalent from a recognized University|
- Job searchers age must be lies between 18 years to 35 years as on pre decided dates.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category is provided according to rules and regulations.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written examination which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
How to Apply For ISRO Recruitment 2018:
- First of all applicants are required to open official website of organization that is www.isro.gov.in
- Now, go to “careers” tab that is available at the bottom of home page.
- You will redirect to new page where list of ISRO Advertisement links will appear.
- Applicants need to press suitable link forISRO Recruitment Notification and press “View” to get details.
- Afterwards, ISRO Notification PDF will appear, read the detailed information regarding recruitment carefully and ensure your eligibility before applying.
- Now, interested applicants can go back to previous page and hit on “Apply”.
- Now, on new page, enter your email id and password and hit on “Login” tab.
- Application form will appear fill the details carefully in correct boxes and upload all relevant documents and certificates with it.
- At last hit on “submit” button also take hard copy of filled application form for future need.
Last Date for application Submission: 11th May 2018