ISRO Recruitment 2018
ISRO Recruitment 2018 advt has released a notification by the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) for the recruitment of Technician & Other Vacancies. As per the announcement, the department will recruit candidates on 52 available seats in the different Disciplines.
Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria who wish to work in Indian Space Research Organization may submit their applications within the given time period to grab this golden opportunity.
More details about ISRO Recruitment 2018 are categorized in different categories like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Posts Name||Technician & Other|
|Number of Vacancies||52|
ISRO Vacancy Details:
|Job Role||Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Technician B||Electronic Mechanic||13|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||03|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (R & AC)||03|
|Post Name||Approx. Gross Emoluments|
|Technician Assistant||Rs. 44900/- plus DA|
|Technical-B||Rs. 21700/- plus DA|
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates should have following Educational Qualifications:
|Posts Name||Required Education|
|Technician B/ Draughtsman B||SSC/SSLC/Matriculation + ITI/NTC/NAC in concerned subject|
|Technical Assistant||first Class Diploma in concerned subject|
|Library Assistant||Graduate + First Class Master’s Degree in Library Science/Library and Information Science or equivalent from a recognized University|
- Job seekers age must be lies above of 18 years and below of 35 years.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category is provided according to rules and regulations.
Selection of candidates will be ISRO on the basis of Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee through online mode using internet banking/ debit card.
How to Apply For ISRO Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers should visit @ www.isro.gov.in which is an official web portal to apply for the ISRO recruitment.
- Now you have to hit on “careers” link available at the bottom of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you have to select “Advertisement” link, available in front of “Recruitment for the post of Technician-B/Draughtsman/Technical Assistant and Library Assistant” title.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of ISRO Notification having all the details of recruitment.
- You have to read all the details mentioned in it.
- Afterwards go back to the previous page and hit on Apply link.
- Hit on the post you want to apply.
- Now fill the ISRO Online application form in correct manner, make payment of fee and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Closing date for application submission: 11th May 2018