Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018
Jharkhand Police Department has released a notification for the Subedar, Nayab Subedar and others positions through Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018 process. Jharkhand Police Department has released job notice for the 70 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and attend interview on 17th July 2018. More details are given below:
|Name of the organization||Jharkhand Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Subedar, Nayab Subedar and others|
|No. of Vacancy||70|
Jharkhand Police Vacancy details:
|Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed 12th passed in any discipline or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Age of applicants should be below 55 years as on mentioned date.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis marks obtained in the Written Examination / PET / PST.
|Posts Name||Salary Offered|
|Subedar (General)||Rs. 25000/- per month|
|Hawaldar||Rs. 20000/- per month|
How to Apply For Jharkhand Police Recruitment:
- Applicants who wish to apply @ www.jhpolice.gov.in
- Then, go through “Latest News” section which is given in the middle side of the home page.
- Now select following link to download JH Police Recruitment Notification. “सैप (SAP) मेंसंविदाकेआधारपरनियुक्तिहेतुविज्ञापन-…New :27-06-2018” and “Advertisement for appointment on contract basis in SAP … New – 27-06-2018”
- After this, aspirants must read Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018 Notification and also ensure eligibility criteria.
- Now, download format of application form and fill it with required information and attach all the certificates as demanded in the form.
- At last re-check the form and submit it at the time of walk-in interview process. Candidates may report on time at venue given below on scheduled date.
Report to the Director,
SAP Selection Board Police,
Sub Inspector General,
Jharkhand Armed Police,
Interview will be start on: 7th July 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification