J&K Police Recruitment 2018
Jammu and Kashmir Police Department (J&K Police) has unconfined a career opportunity notice concerning to the J&K Police Recruitment 2018. As per the announcement, the Police Department is looking for young and vibrant candidates to fill 100 available posts of Constable. So if you are interested to grab J&K Police Jobs Opening then you must apply for the same by visiting the official website of the organization. For more details must read below
|Recruiter Name||Jammu and Kashmir Police Department|
J&K Police Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Posts Name||No. of Vacancy|
Once Job searchers hiring will be one, then they will receive the monthly salary as Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-.
J&K Police Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Job seekers must have completed the 10th examination or having its equivalent qualification to apply online for the Jammu and Kashmir Police Department constable jobs.
Candidate’s age must be lies between 18 years to 28 years as on 1st January 2018.
Age relaxation will be granted as according to rules and regulations of organization for the mentioned posts.
- Screening Test/Written Test
- Interview Test
- For the General / SEBC candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For the SC/ST / PWD aspirants: No Fee
- Aspirants can pay their fee via online mode through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Application Submission Process J&K Police Jobs:
- Applicants must visit the authorized portal of the department @ http://www.jkpolice.gov.in to fill up the online application form with required details and upload the required documents scanned copies with it.
- At last candidates should submit the filled application form on or before the end date and take printout of it for future use.
Dates to Focus:
Last date to send Application Form: 16th July 2018