JKPSC Recruitment 2017
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 advt has released for the recruitment of Assistant Professor Jobs in the Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC). Through this announcement, the commission will fill up the total 563 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online on or before the closing date that is 28th November 2017.
|Recruiter Name||Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||563|
JKPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Department||No. of Vacancy|
|Food Science & Quality Control||15|
|Clinical Bio Chemistry||20|
|Nutrition and Dietetics||02|
|Tourism & Travel||10|
|Television and Film Making||12|
Pay scale of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- with A.G.P of Rs. 6000/- (Per Month) will be offered for the appointed candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Jobs
All those aspirants who are interested in the JKPC Jobs must have completed the NET/SLET/SET by the UGC, CSIR/AIU & Ph.D degree or its equivalent qualification in respective Trade from any recognized university.
Job searchers should have their age above of 18 years and below of 40 years.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Exam and Interview.
An application fee of Rs. 405/- for SC/ST/PH candidates and Rs. 805/- for all other categories is payable through Challan form.
How to Apply For JKPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through JKPSC Recruitment 2017 website that is www.jkpsc.nic.in with the given time period.
- Now go through the link “Online applications are invited for the posts of Assistant Professor” under the notice board section and then visit the “Apply Online section”.
- Then fill up the online application form and do the payment (if any) and upload the necessary documents as per the requirement.
- In the end candidates need to submit the application form properly and keep the receipt of it and send it to the mentioned address below:
J&K Public Service Commission,
Solina, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony,
Bakshi Nagar, Jammu
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28th November 2017
- End date for fee submission: 30th November 2017
- Closing date for the Application hard copy: 1st December 2017
Candidates must check the JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Official Notice: click here