JKSSB Recruitment 2018
J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Latest Vacancies advertisement has been publicized as JKSSB Recruitment 2018 for the eligible and hard working job seekers to fill up the 212 vacant positions of Jr Asst, Steno, Supervisor and others. So those who are seeking jobs in Railway sector must apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2018 after ensuring your Eligibility Criteria. Candidates can visit the official website of the organization to download JKSSB Application form to apply for JKSSB Jobs 2018 through a proper channel on or before last date 23rd April 2018.
|Organization Name||J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Jr Asst, Steno, Supervisor etc|
|Number of Posts||212|
JKSSB Vacancy Details:
|Name of the indenting Department||Name of the Post||Total vacancies|
|Animal/Sheep Husbandry Department||Deputy Inspector||10|
|Floriculture, Gardens & Parks Department||Junior Assistant||04|
|General Administration Department||Junior Stenographer||20|
|Health and Medical Education Department||Computer Operator||01|
|Hospitality and Protocol Department||Receptionist-cum- Telephone Operator||02|
|Industries & Commerce Department||Jr. Scale Stenographer||01|
|Social Welfare Department||Care Taker||02|
|Craft Assistant (Male)||01|
|Junior Brailee Teacher||01|
Eligibility criteria for JKSSB Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should pass in 12th and Graduation or its equivalent qualification from any recognized education board / Institution.
Candidate’s age must lies below of 40 years as on mentioned date for the announced posts.
Relaxation for reserved category is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Government rules.
- Candidates interested in applying have to pay an amount of Rs.350/- as application fees.
- Application fees can be paid by using Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card (under Online Option) or CSC Connect (if application is submitted at CSC) or Challan at J&K Bank branches
- Computer Based Test (CBT) / written examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to apply online for JKSSB Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers who are interested to apply for JKSSB Jobs may visit the department authorized portal @ www.ssbjk.in to fill up the online application form properly.
- Now aspirants should upload the all required documents scanned copies along with the recent passport size photograph and send it online on or before the end date.
- In the end, candidates should not forget to take a printed copy of it and keep it safe for further use.
Last date of receipt of online Application: 23rd April 2018
Links to focus: