JSSC Recruitment 2017
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released a notification for the Post Graduate Trained Teacher through JSSC Recruitment 2017 process. Jharkhand SSC has released job notice for the 1540 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before the end date.
More details about JSSC Recruitment 2018 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Post Graduate Trained Teacher|
|No. Of Vacancy||1540|
JSSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Subject||No. of Posts|
Shortlisted candidates for the commission will get the good Salary under the good pay scale per month.
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Recruitment 2017:
Candidates should have passed PG Degree in relevant subject with 55% of marks (45% of marks for SC & ST categories) & B.Ed. Or equivalent in the concerned stream from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who have their age between 21 years to 40 years as on 1st January 2017 are eligible to apply for JSSC Recruitment process.
As per the rules and regulations of the Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination.
Those candidates who have decided to apply for Teacher jobs in JSSC need to deposit Rs. 150/- (Non-Refundable) application fees plus Bank charges for SC/ ST candidates of Jharkhand, Rs. 600/- (Non-Refundable) + Bank charges for Others.
How to Apply For JSSC Recruitment 2017:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through JSSC website that is www.jssc.in.
- Visit the official site and click on some important links in order to sign up for the recruitment. Then fill up the online application form and make the payment. At the end takes out the print of the submitted form and the payment receipt for future references.
- No printed/ hard copy of the filled- in the application form or any other supporting documents is to be sent unless or otherwise asked to be submitted specifically.
- Start date to submit Application Form: 1st December 2017
- Last date for Application Submission: 30th December 2017
- End date to submit the application Fee: 4th January 2018
- Last Date to upload Photograph & Signature: 8th January 2018