Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018
Karnataka Forest Department (KFD) has invited online application against the Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Forest Watcher Posts. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the Karnataka Forest Department for the 94 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit application before 0th July 2018.
|Name Of Organization||Karnataka Forest Department (KFD)|
|Number Of Posts||Forest Watcher|
|Name Of Posts||94|
Karnataka Forest Department Vacancy Details:
|Name of The Circle||No. Of Vacancy|
Candidates will receive the salary as Rs. 18600 – 450- 20400 – 500 – 22400 – 550 – 24600 – 600 – 27000 – 650 – 29600 – 750 – 32600/-
Eligibility Criteria for KFD Recruitment 2018:
Job hunters must have done SSLC – CBSC, SSLC – SSC, SSLC – ICSE, SSLC – STATE BOARD, SSLC Equivalent qualification from any recognised University / Institute.
Candidates interested for Forest Watcher Vacancy need to be below of 30 years in age.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test conducted by the Karnataka Forest Department.
- SC/ST/Cat-I: Rs. 50/- + Rs. 20/-
- Other Categories: Rs. 100/- + Rs. 20/-
How to Apply For Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018:
- To apply for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018, candidates are required to login to official website that is kfdrecruitment.in
- Follow “Home-Home” section carefully.
- Under that press, “Online Application for recruitment of Forest Watchers 2018-19” link.
- Now, you will reach to a page where all details in respect of Karnataka Forest Department Notification will appear.
- Candidates can go through the details and ensure their eligibility.
- Further, eligible candidates can press tick towards “I Accept that I have gone through all the instructions”.
- Now, candidates can apply for that press “Registration” if you are new user and if you are already registered then press “Already Registered”.
- Fill Karnataka Forest Department Online Application Form with complete and accurate details.
- Upload all required documents and certificates and make the payment of fee.
- Finally, hit submit tab and take the hard copy of same for future use.
Closing date to submit online application form: 10th July 2018
- Candidates must visit given link to know more about the Karnataka Forest Department Job Notification click here
- To apply online: visit here