Karnataka Horticulture Department Recruitment 2019
Karnataka Horticulture Department has circulated a job notification as a Karnataka Horticulture Department Recruitment 2019 to recruit the proficient job searchers for the 200 available vacancies of Gardener Posts. Applicants who want to join the government jobs can apply online application form on or before the last date that is 6th March 2019.
According to the notification, applicants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in written exam followed by the personal interview. Aspirants have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to submit the applications. For this reason, here we offered you entire info regarding the Karnataka Horticulture Department Recruitment 2019 advertisement.
|Department Name||Karnataka Horticulture Department|
KHD Vacancy Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants who have complete SSC examination or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute.
- Age of the candidates must be lying between 18 years to 40 years.
- For the reserved category, applicants will get the age benefit.
Job searchers will be selected through the process of written exam followed by the Interview process.
Job seekers who will get selected for the job will receive the salary as Rs. 17,000/- to Rs. 28,950/-.
How to Apply For Karnataka Horticulture Department Recruitment:
- First of all you have to go through the official website that is www.horticulture.kar.nic.in
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” section given on the home page.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of Karnataka Horticulture Department Notification, in which you can see all the details about job.
- You must read all the details mentioned in it very carefully.
- After this fill up the online application fee with complete details.
- Now upload the required documents with it.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
- Online Application starting date: 4th February 2019
- End date to apply online: 6th March 2019