Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018
Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced an advt titled as Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018 for the hiring process of JTO – Junior Training Officer Posts to fill up 1520 vacancies. Candidates want KPSC Jobs may apply by against Karnataka PSC Recruitment Notification by filling up online applications. Job seekers are advised to check the requisite eligibility criteria before submitting their online application form.
|Recruiter Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Position Name||JTO – Junior Training Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||1520|
Karnataka PSC Vacancies Details:
|Name of posts||No. of vacancies|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||99|
|Mechanic Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning||94|
|Workshop Calculation & Science||150|
|Interior Design & Decoration||10|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (Mill Wright Mechanic)||07|
|Plastic Processing Operator||01|
- Candidates who are interested in applying for the Karnataka PSC JTO Recruitment must have passed SSLC examination or equivalent examination.
- Must possess National Trade Certificate and National Apprenticeship Certificate the concerned Trade issued under the aegis of National Council for Vocational Training or Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Board of Technical Education.
- Aspirants must have their age above of 18 years and below of 35 years as on mentioned date.
- Applicants can get the benefit in upper age as per government guidelines.
- General/ OBC Category candidates: Rs. 600/-
- 2a/2b/3a/3b: Rs. 300 /-
- Ex-servicemen: Rs. 50/-
Mode of Selection:
The selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test/ Examination followed by personal interview.
Shortlisted candidates will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 17,650 – Rs. 32,000/- as per the applicable post norms.
Process To Apply for the Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018:
- Jo searchers should log in to the department portal @ http://www.kpscapps2.com
- Now fill up the online application form with correct details and upload required documents scanned copies and before checking all details do not submit the final application.
- After submission gets a printed copy of a final submitted document for further reference.
- Last date to apply online: 20th March 2018
- End date to pay the application fee: 21st March 2018
- Display of Schedule of Exam: April / May 2018
Must follow the official link to know further details.