Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018
Karnataka Public Service Commission has invited online application against the Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Group A/B Engineer & Other Jobs. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the Karnataka Public Service Commission for the 249 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit application before 24th May 2018.
|Name Of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Number Of Posts||Group A/B|
|Name Of Posts||249|
KPSC Vacancy Details:
|Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|Taluk Devt Officer||44|
|Assistant District Manager||04|
|Kannada Language Lecturer||10|
All appointed candidates will get the salary as Rs. 22800 – 43200/- per month for the announced Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018:
Job hunters must have done master’s Degree/ Graduation degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ Institution.
Job seekers having their age above of 18 years and must be below of 35 years as on mentioned date.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Examination and Trade Test conducted by the Karnataka PSC.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode only (Net-banking, Debit/Credit Card).
- For General Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD):Rs. 50/-
How to Apply For Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, you have to visit Official website that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Now, go to “For Applicants” section and select “Notifications>> GROUP A TECHNICAL AND GROUP B TECHNICAL AND NON TECHNICAL POSTS” link.
- Read entire details from Karnataka PSC Notification and hit the “Apply Online” link.
- Application form will be open on your screen, now fill up all the details.
- Then, upload your Recent Photo in JPG format and size should not be more than 30 kb.
- After that upload your scanned Signature in JPG format and maximum size should be 30 kb.
- Now, recheck your form and hit on submit Button.
- Your Karnataka PSC online Application Form will be submitted successfully. You can take a printout of filled form for future use.
Closing date to submit online application form: 24th May 2018