Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018
Kolkata Police Department has released a notification for the Civic Volunteer positions through Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018. Kolkata Police Department has released job notice for the 517 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 16th July 2018. More details are given below:
|Name of the organization||Kolkata Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Civic Volunteer|
|No. of Vacancy||517|
Kolkata Police Vacancy details:
|Deployment in Unit||No. of Post|
|North & North Suburban Division, Kolkata Police||39|
|Central Division, Kolkata Police||35|
|South Division, Kolkata Police||44|
|Port Division, Kolkata Police||23|
|Eastern Suburban Division, Kolkata Police||5|
|South East Division, Kolkata Police||13|
|South Suburban Division, Kolkata Police||17|
|South West Division, Kolkata Police||11|
|Traffic Department, Kolkata Police||270|
|Police Housing Estate||60|
Eligibility Criteria for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018:
- Class VIII passed
- Preference would be given to the applicants who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defence Volunteers etc.
- Should not have any criminal record against him / her in any Police Station
- Should be physically and mentally fit.
- Preferably a resident of the area under the Kolkata Police jurisdiction.
- Candidates having experience as Security Guard will be given priority for the posts meant for Police Housing Estate.
Age of applicants should be between 20 – 60 years as on 01-01-2018.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis marks obtained in the Interview round.
How to Apply For Kolkata Police Recruitment:
- First of all, contenders must visit to the official website of the organization which is kolkatapolice.gov.in
- After that, contenders have to press the given link available under “bulletin Board” at the right side of the home page.
- “Recruitment of Civic Volunteers under different units of Kolkata police Ref. notice no. FRC/Recruit/07/2018 dated 06th July,2018”
- Read the complete Kolkata Police Recruitment Notification and ensure requirements.
- Eligible contenders have to submit Kolkata Police Application Form.
- Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Application Form should be printed on white A-4 size paper only.
- Fill asked details asked in application and enclose it in envelope.
- Envelope must be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CIVIC VOLUNTEER”.
- The application form duly filled in along with the prescribed documents should be submitted personally (not by any other means) in the DROP BOX kept in the concerned divisional/unit office.
|Deployment in Unit||Head of Selection Board & Address for Collection and Submission of application|
|North & North Suburban Division||113, A.P.C. Roy Road, Kolkata 700 009|
|Central Division||138, S. N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata 700 013.|
|South Division||34, Park Street, Kolkata 700 016|
|Port Division||1, Dumayune Avenue, Kolkata 700 043|
|Eastern Suburban Division||105, Hem Chandra Naskar Road, Kolkata 700010|
|South East Division||2, Syed Amir Ali Avenue, Kolkata 700 017|
|South Suburban Division||Tollygunge Emergency Force Lines,
255/257, D.P.S. Road, Kolkata 700 033.
|South West Division||Tollygunge Emergency Force Lines,
255/257, D.P.S. Road, Kolkata 700 033
|Traffic Department||Traffic Training School, 8,
Kolkata 700 037 (Near Tala Park)
|Police Housing Estate||29, R. N. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata 700 001.|
Last date for application Submission: 16th July 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification