KPD Recruitment 2019
KPD Recruitment 2019 notification has disclosed by the Karnataka Prisons Department regarding the Warder and Jailer Posts on its authorized portal. Department has invited application to fill by the capable job seekers for the announced job openings. If you are also one of those who are in search of central government job then must apply now for the KPD Recruitment 2019.
|Name Of the Organization||Karnataka Prisons Department (KPD)|
|Name Of the Post||Warder and Jailer|
KPD Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||Total posts|
Job seekers are needed to complete the Intermediate Examination or graduation degree or its equivalent qualification from recognized board / university or educational institute.
- Candidate’s age should be lies between 20 years to 26 years as on mentioned date.
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
Section will be done through the organized written Test followed by the Physical Efficiency Test and Interview Test by the organization.
How To Apply KPD Recruitment 2019:
- A Candidate has to logon www.karnatakaprisons.in
- Now you need to hit on “Career” tab, available at the leftward of home page.
- On the next page you can see various links but you have to select “Download” link, available in front of “Advertisement No. _____” title.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of KPSC Notification having all the details of job.
- You must read all the details very carefully.
- Now hit on “ONLINE APPLICATION FORM” link and fill KPSC Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you are required to take a print out of filled application form for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of online Application: 21st February 2019
- Last Date for online application form: 09th March 2019
Check the official link to know the details of the KPD Recruitment 2019