KPSC Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited online application against the KPSC Recruitment 2017 announcement to appoint the applicants on PGT / Teacher & Other Jobs. Job seekers will be shortlisted through test and interview process carried out by the KPSC for the 1604 vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 28th December 2017.
|Name Of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Number Of Posts||1604|
|Name Of Posts||PGT / Teacher & Other|
KPSC Vacancy Details:
|Job Title||No. of Posts|
|Post Graduate Teacher||61|
|Language Teacher Kannada||44|
|Language Teacher English||49|
|Language Teacher Hindi||46|
|Language Teacher Urdu||48|
|Subject Teacher Mathematics||38|
|Subject Teacher General Science||35|
|Subject Teacher Social Science||42|
|Subject Teacher Computer Teacher||34|
|Subject Teacher Physical Education||45|
|Hostel Superintendent (Men)||201|
|Hostel Superintendent (Women)||221|
|Art & Craft Teacher||48|
|Ashrama School Teachers||493|
|Post Graduate Teacher||Rs. 17,650 – 32,000/-|
|Language Teacher Kannada|
|Language Teacher English|
|Language Teacher Hindi|
|Language Teacher Urdu|
|Subject Teacher Mathematics|
|Subject Teacher General Science|
|Subject Teacher Social Science|
|Subject Teacher Computer Teacher|
|Subject Teacher Physical Education|
|Warden||Rs. 14,550 – 26,700/-|
|Wardens (Women)||Rs. 16,000 – 29,600/-|
|Hostel Superintendent (Men)||Rs. 14,550 – 26,700/-|
|Hostel Superintendent (Women)|
|Superintendents (Men)||Rs. 11,600 – 21,000/-|
|Art & Craft Teacher||Rs. 16,000 – 29,600/-|
|Ashrama School Teachers||Rs. 12,500 – 24,000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2017:
Candidates should have completed the educational qualification as Graduate/ Post Graduate/ B. Ed or its equivalent with minimum required marks from a recognized University / Institution.
Candidate’s age must be lies below of 35 years as on mentioned date.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the written test and Interview conducted by the Karnataka Public Service Commission.
- For the SC / ST / Ex-s / PWD category candidates: Rs. 50/-
- For the OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For the general category Candidates: Rs. 600/-
Applicants may submit the fee through the online mode only using Net-banking, Debit/Credit Card.
How to Apply For KPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official site of department that is kpsc.kar.nic.in
- On the home page follow the appropriate link related to notification
- Fill an application form with all necessary information and upload a passport size photograph with it along with the other essential document copies.
- In the end, candidates may submit the application form online and take a hard copy of it for future use.
- Last Date for online Application Submission: 28th December 2017
- End date for application fee submission: 29th December 2017
Candidates must visit given link to know more about the KPSC Job Notification Check here