KPSC Recruitment 2018
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has announced the notification about KPSC Recruitment 2018 regarding the Group A/B posts. Candidates may fill the application form through online mode. Applicants can submit their KPSC application form before the closing date which is 24th April 2018. KPSC is going to conduct recruitment Exam on pre-decided schedule date, so applicants can get complete details about KPSC Recruitment 2018 procedure by scrolling down this page.
|Recruiter Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Name of Post||Group A/B|
|No. of Vacancies||249|
KPSC Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Job Title||Total Vacancies|
|2.||Taluk Devt Officer||44|
|6.||Assistant District Manager||04|
|9.||Kannada Language Lecturer||10|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Jobs:
Candidates must have completed master’s Degree/ Graduation degree in concerned stream or its equivalent from recognized University.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 35 years as on mentioned date.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Exam and Interview.
- For General Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 600/-
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee: Rs. 50/-
How to Apply For KPSC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, you have to visit Official website that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Now, go to “For Applicants” section and select “Notifications>> GROUP A TECHNICAL AND GROUP B TECHNICAL AND NON TECHNICAL POSTS” link.
- Read entire details from Karnataka PSC Notification and hit the “Apply Online” link.
- Application form will be open on your screen, now fill up all the details.
- Then, upload your Recent Photo in JPG format and size should not be more than 30 kb.
- After that upload your scanned Signature in JPG format and maximum size should be 30 kb.
- Now, recheck your form and hit on submit Button.
- Your Karnataka PSC online Application Form will be submitted successfully. You can take a printout of filled form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online Application: 24th April 2018
Candidates must check the KPSC Recruitment 2018 Official Notice: click here