KPSC Recruitment 2018
KPSC Recruitment 2018 advt has released a notification by the Karnataka Public Service Commission for the recruitment of 294 Group A and Group B posts in the different department. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria to grab this golden opportunity. More details about Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 are given below:
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Group A and Group B|
|Number of Vacancies||129|
Karnataka Public Service Commission Vacancy Details:
|Posts Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Principals in Morarji Desai Residential PU Colleges in the Dept.of Minorities||10|
|Principal in Minorities Model Residential Schools in the Dept.of Minorities||04|
|District Manager in Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Devt.Corporation Ltd||03|
|Assistant District Manager in Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Devt.Corporation Ltd||03|
|Assistant Director in the Dept.of Handloom and Textile||03|
|Principal in MDRS in the Directorate of Minorities||23|
|Kannada Language Lecturer||10|
|English Language Lecturer||10|
|Urdu Language Lecturer||10|
|Dist. Minorities Officer in the Dept.of Minorities Welfre||10|
|Drug Inspector in the Dept.of Drugs Control||83|
|Taluk Devt. Officer in Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Devt. Corporation Ltd.||44|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Mahanagara Palikes in the Dept.of Municipal Admn||01|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates should have Educational Qualifications as MBA / B.Sc / B.Tech / Master’s Degree / B.Ed / B.Pharma / Graduate / Post Graduate or its equivalent qualification passed from any recognized educational Institute or university.
- Job searchers age must be lies between 18 years to 35 years as on mentioned date.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category is provided according to rules and regulations.
|Name of Category||Application Fee|
|Category – 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||Rs. 300/-|
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written examination which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
How to Apply For Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official site of Karnataka Public Service Commission which is kpsc.kar.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “Apply Online-Hall Ticket Download” link.
- After that select “Click Here to Apply Online Group a & Group B” link.
- By hitting the above mentioned link the new page will be opened with detailed description of the job.
- After that select the appropriate link as per your desirability.
- If you are a new user then hit “New Registration” link and existing user hit “Already Registered” link.
- Fill the Online Application Form with required and correct details.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature and resume along with all relevant documents.
- At last, check KPSC Application Form at once and press “Submit” button
Last Date for receipt of online Application Form: 24th April 2018
To get the further details regarding the Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 must check the given Official Notification