KPSC Recruitment 2018
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a notification for the Group A and Group B posts through KPSC Recruitment 2018 process. Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released job notice for the 294 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 24th April 2018.
More details about KPSC Recruitment 2018 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Group A and Group B|
|No. of Vacancy||294|
KPSC Vacancy Details:
|Posts Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Principals in Morarji Desai Residential PU Colleges in the Dept.of Minorities||10|
|Principal in Minorities Model Residential Schools in the Dept.of Minorities||04|
|District Manager in Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Devt.Corporation Ltd||03|
|Assistant District Manager in Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Devt.Corporation Ltd||03|
|Assistant Director in the Dept.of Handloom and Textile||03|
|Principal in MDRS in the Directorate of Minorities||23|
|Kannada Language Lecturer||10|
|English Language Lecturer||10|
|Urdu Language Lecturer||10|
|Dist. Minorities Officer in the Dept.of Minorities Welfre||10|
|Drug Inspector in the Dept.of Drugs Control||83|
|Taluk Devt. Officer in Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Devt. Corporation Ltd.||44|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Mahanagara Palikes in the Dept.of Municipal Admn||01|
- For Principals in Morarji Desai Residential PU Colleges in the Dept.of Minorities: Rs. 30,400- 51,300/- for KPSC Recruitment 2018.
- For Principal in Minorities Model Residential Schools in the Dept.of Minorities: Rs. 28,100- 50,100/-
- For Other Posts: Rs. 24,000-45,300/- against KPSC Recruitment Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed MBA / B.Sc / B.Tech / Master’s Degree / B.Ed / B.Pharma / Graduate / Post Graduate or its equivalent in concerned stream from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who have their age between 18 years to 35 years are eligible to apply for KPSC Recruitment process.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Test and interview process.
- General/OBC candidates need to pay their application fee of Rs. 600/-
- Candidates belongs to the Reserved Categories need to submit the application fee of Rs. 300/- and for Ex-Servicemen fee will be Rs. 50/- only
Candidates must submit he application fee through online mode of payment as specified on the website.
How to Apply For KPSC Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through KPSC website that is kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Visit the official site and click on some important links in order to sign up for the recruitment. Then fill up the online application form and do the payment. At the end takes out the print of the submitted form and the payment receipt for future references.
- No printed/ hard copy of the filled- in the application form or any other supporting documents is to be sent unless or otherwise asked to be submitted specifically.
Last date for application Submission: 24th April 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification