KPSC Recruitment 2019
KPSC Recruitment 2019 notification has disclosed by the department regarding the First & Second Division Assistants Posts on its authorized portal. Karnataka Public Service Commission has invited application to fill by the capable job seekers for the announced job openings. If you are also one of those who are in search of central government job then must apply now for the KPSC Recruitment 2019.
|Name Of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Name Of the Post||First & Second Division Assistants|
KPSC Vacancy Educational Qualification:
Job seekers are needed to complete the Inter/ PUC and Any Degree or equivalent qualification from recognized university or educational institute.
- Candidate’s age should be lies between 18 years to 35 years as on mentioned date.
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
Section will be done through the organized interview Test by the organization.
Candidates will get the salary package as Rs. 11,600/- to Rs. 21,000/- after getting appointed for the KPSC Recruitment process.
How To Apply KPSC Recruitment 2019:
- A Candidate has to logon www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Now you need to hit on “Career” tab, available at the leftward of home page.
- On the next page you can see various links but you have to select “Download” link, available in front of “Advertisement No. _____” title.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of KPSC Notification having all the details of job.
- You must read all the details very carefully.
- Now hit on “ONLINE APPLICATION FORM” link and fill KPSC Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you are required to take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Last Date for online application form: 12th March 2019
Check the official link to know the details of the KPSC Recruitment 2019