KPWD Recruitment 2019
Karnataka Public Works Department (KPWD) has circulated a job notification as KPWD Recruitment 2019 to recruit the proficient job searchers for the 870 available vacancies of Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Posts. Applicants who want to join the government jobs can apply online application form on or before the last date that is 30th April 2019.
According to the notification, applicants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in written exam followed by the personal interview. Aspirants have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to submit the applications. For this reason here we offered you entire info regarding the KPWD Recruitment 2019 advertisement.
|Department Name||Karnataka Public Works Department (KPWD)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer|
KPWD Vacancy Qualification Info:
Applying candidates should possess any Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent with good academic records from well recognized university / Institute.
Age Limit Details:
The age limit of entrants should be lies between 18 years to 40 years.
Note: For the reserved category applicants will get the age benefit.
Job searchers will be selected through the process of written exam followed by the Interview process.
Candidates will get the salary as Rs. 33450 – Rs. 83,900/- after getting selected for the announced posts.
How to Apply For KPWD Recruitment:
- Log on to KPWD careers page at the official website www.kpwd.co.in
- Eligible applicants are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the KPWD Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of KPWD Recruitment 2019 online application form.
End date to apply online: 30th April 2019
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply