Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018
Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank has invited online application against the Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Staff Assistants / Clerks Vacancies. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the Krishna DCCB for the 40 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit application before 25th June 2018.
|Name Of Organization||Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank|
|Number Of Posts||Staff Assistants / Clerks|
|Name Of Posts||40|
Krishna DCCB Vacancy Salary Details:
Those individuals who will be selected for Krishna DCCB bank recruitment, the will be getting Rs. 11765 – Rs. 30305/- and other allowance as per the rules of the organization or Government.
Eligibility Criteria for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018:
Job hunters must have done Graduate/ Post Graduate or its equivalent qualification from any recognised University / Institute.
Candidates wanted to apply for the announced jobs should have their age between 18 to 30 years as on 1st June 2018.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test conducted by the Krishna DCCB.
Candidates have to pay requisite fees/intimation charges in Andhra Bank, Machilipatnam through Debit Cards (RuPay /Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|Category||Direct Recruitment||In-service candidates of PACS affiliated to DCCB|
|SC/ST/PC/EXS bank charges||Rs. 354/-||Rs. 295/-|
|OC/BC (application fee+ bank charges)||Rs. 590/-||Rs. 531/-|
How to Apply For Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly visit the official website of Krishna district cooperative central bank ltd i.e. krishnadccb.com
- Now hit on “Hit Here for Staff Assistants Recruitment” which is present on the right top of the page.
- Firstly check whether you are completely eligible for that post or not by hitting on the “Hit Here to view the detailed notification for the recruitment of Staff Assistants” tab.
- After reading the details, if you are eligible for the post, revisit the earlier page and hit on “Apply for Staff Assistants”.
- A new page will open. Now if you have already registered, enter you registration number and password. If not so, hit on “New Registration” tab present on the right top of the page.
- Read the important points and then hit on “Continue”.
- Now, register yourself by providing the asked details and finally hit on “Save and Next”.
- Start filling your Application Form carefully, and attach the documents in required format.
- Finally hit on “Submit”. Also take the printout of the application form for future use.
Closing date to submit online application form: 25th June 2018
- Candidates must visit given official link to know more about the Krishna DCCB Job Notification
- To apply online: visit here