KSP Recruitment 2018
Karnataka State Police Department (KSP) has released a notification for the Civil Police Constable positions through KSP Recruitment 2018 process through Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination. Karnataka State Police Department has released job notice for the 2113 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 30th June 2018. More details are given below:
|Name of the organization||Karnataka State Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Police Constable|
|No. of Vacancy||2113|
KSP Vacancy details:
|Hubballi- Dharwad City||43||11|
Eligibility Criteria for KSP Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed 12th passed in any discipline or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Age of applicants should be between 19 – 25 years as on 30-06-2018.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis marks obtained in the Written Examination / PET / PST.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Applicants are required to pay fee through Challan State Bank of India (SBI) / Post office.
How to Apply For KSP Recruitment:
- Visit official website of the Karnataka State Police Department that is gov.in
- Press on ‘Open Advertisement’ tab accessible at mid of page.
- Aspirants may read all details as listed in KSP Notification 2018.
- After checking eligibility norms, you may download KSP Online Application Form 2018.
- You may put all required details in online application form.
- Upload required documents along with form, take a preview of form.
- Submit your application form, carry hard copy of form for further usage.
- Last date for application Submission: 30th June 2018
- End date to submit fee: 3rd July 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification