KSP Recruitment 2018
Karnataka State Police has broadcasted KSP Recruitment 2018 advt regarding the 90 available positions for Sub Inspector KSISF, Detective Sub-Inspector, FPB, KSRP. All the Interested Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and then can apply through department website earlier than 15th July 2018. To get more info must read here below…
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Police|
|Posts Name||Sub Inspector KSISF, Detective Sub-Inspector, FPB, KSRP|
|Total Posts||90 Vacancies|
KSP Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Post||Total Vacancies|
|For Both Men And Women|
|Police Sub-Inspector (Wireless)||09|
|Karnataka State Industrial Security Force (KSISF) Sub-Inspector||17|
|Karnataka Police Sub-Inspector ( Intelligence)||28|
|Police Sub-Inspector (FPB)||12|
|For Men Only|
|Special Reserve Sub-Inspector (KSRP)||05|
Eligibility Criteria For KSP Recruitment 2018:
All the interested candidates must have completed Graduation degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a University established by UGC.
|Name of the Posts||Age required|
|Police Sub-Inspector (Wireless)||21-26 years|
|Karnataka State Industrial Security Force (KSISF) Sub-Inspector|
|Karnataka Police Sub-Inspector ( Intelligence)||21-28 years|
|Police Sub-Inspector (FPB)|
|Special Reserve Sub-Inspector (KSRP)||21-26 years|
Age Relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis on ET/PT& PST followed by the Written Examination and Viva-Voce.
- For the GM & OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) : Rs. 250/-
- For the ST/SC/Categories candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Application fee will be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Pay Offline through E Challan.
How to Apply For KSP Recruitment 2018:
- Open the official site of Karnataka State Police rec18.ksp-online.in
- See for the post you want to apply for and then hit on “Click here to register the Application” tab present on the right side of each post.
- Now read all the details carefully and check whether you are eligible for that particular post or not.
- If you find yourself eligible, select “New Application” tab present on top of the page.
- Read all the instructions, mark on “I agree” and then “submit”.
- Fill the application form carefully. Upload photo, signature and identity card as directed.
- Then hit on “save tab” and proceed further.
- Take the hard copy of the form for future use.
- Last date to apply online: 15th June 2018
- End date to submit online application fee: 18th June 2018
Aspirants can access the public released notification: visit here