KSP Recruitment 2018
Karnataka State Police Department is all set to hire the talented and keen job seekers for the Sub Inspector posts as per the KSP Recruitment 2018 announcement. Karnataka State Police Department has invited online application form for the 164 available vacancies in the state. Concerned candidates may ensure the eligibility criteria and apply online before the closing date that is 12th March 2018.
To get further info regarding the KSP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Karnataka State Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector|
|No. of Vacancy||164|
KSP Vacancy Details:
|Category||Non HK Region||HK Region|
|Men & Women||15||–|
Eligibility Criteria for KSP Recruitment 2018
Candidates should have passed graduation degree or equivalent in the concerned stream from a recognized university or Institutions.
Candidates should have their age between 21 years to 28 years for the direct recruitment and must have age between 21 years to 35 years for the in-service candidates.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of performance in Endurance Test and Physical Standard Test.
- Candidates may submit the Application Form Rs. 250/ –
- Female SC/ST/ PH are needed to pay Examination charge: Rs. 100/-
- The required fees to be submitted through the mentioned process in the notification.
How to Apply For KSP Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of the department that is www.ksp.gov.in.
- Follow “Citizen Services” section, available at the bottom of home page and select “Current Recruitment” link.
- Select “Police Recruitment-2018” link and after that press “Application For The Post Of Police Sub-Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women)- 2018” link.
- Now read the entire information stated in Karnataka Police SI Notification and after that satisfied candidates need to select “My Application” by revisiting the previous page.
- Login your account by using your “Application No& Date of Birth” and fill KSP Application form with asked details.
- Upload required documents/certificates with it and press “Submit” button.
- At last, aspirants should get a print out of it for future use.
- End date to submit the online application Form: 12th March 2018
- Closing date to submit the online fee payment: 14th March 2018
If applicants are interested to know more details then must read here Official Notification