KSRTC Recruitment 2018
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) Latest Vacancies advertisement has been publicized as KSRTC Recruitment for the eligible and hard working job seekers to fill 726 vacant positions of Technical Assistant. So those who are seeking jobs in government sector must apply for KSRTC Recruitment 2018 after ensuring your KSRTC Eligibility Criteria.
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Technical Assistant|
|Number of Posts||726|
KSRTC Vacancy Salary Info:
Candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 15700/- with various other perks and benefits.
Eligibility criteria for KSRTC Jobs:
Candidates must have passed ITC/ITI/NAC in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) /Diesel Mechanic/Auto Electrician/Welder/ Sheet Metal Worker/Electronics.
Applier’s age must be in between 35 years to 40 years as on 1st October 2018.
Relaxation for reserved category is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Government rules.
Written Test and Interview will be carried out by the organization to hire the job seekers.
- For Open Category: Rs. 800/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 500/-
How to apply online for KSRTC Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers who are interested to apply must visit the department authorized portal @ http://ksrtc1.online-ap1.com/ to fill up the application form properly from the website.
- Go through the details given on the official notification and read all the instructions carefully.
- After that, fill up the form online and upload passport size photograph, Copy of other required documents.
- Then send the application form online and also get a printed copy of it for further use.
Last date for Application Form submission: 25th April 2018
Links to focus:
- Go through the given official Notice to know further details.
- To apply online candidates may visit here