Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018
Labour Bureau Chandigarh has invited online application against the Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Investigator, Supervisor and others Vacancies. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the Labour Bureau for the 875 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit application before 5th July 2018.
|Name Of Organization||Labour Bureau Chandigarh|
|Number Of Posts||Investigator, Supervisor and others|
|Name Of Posts||875|
Labour Bureau Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
Eligibility Criteria for Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Consultant||Post-Graduate degree in Economics/Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometrics or equivalent OR Post-Graduate degree + Ph.D & M.Phil etc.|
|Supervisor||Post-Graduate degree in Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics/Econometrics or equivalent|
|Investigator||BA / B.Com / B.Sc. / BBE with Economics or Math or Statics one of the subject or equivalent from a recognized Institute|
|Assistant||Bachelors degree or equivalent with Proficiency in Computer + 5 years relevant experience or equivalent from a recognized Institute.|
|Stenographer||10+2 pass or its equivalent. Speed in shorthand 80 wpm and Speed in typewriting 40 wpm + 5 years relevant experience or equivalent.|
|Posts Name||Age Limit|
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Trade Test/ Interview conducted by the Labour Bureau.
How to Apply For Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates first log on to official site of association that is www.lbchd.in
- After that applicants are required to hit on “Application form for applying online for various posts on contract basis” link to go further.
- First read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Then you need to fill online application form in an appropriate manner with complete details in support of age, qualification, personal details and other whatever is required.
- While filling the application form you are needed to upload scanned photo, signature and other required documents.
- After completion of Labour Bureau Recruitment Online Application Form in all respects you have to submit the application form.
- On successful submission of the application, system will generate unique registration number on the screen.
- Please keep a record of the generated unique registration number.
Closing date to submit online application form: 5th July 2018
- Candidates must visit given link to know more about the Labour Bureau Job Notification visit here
- To apply online now: visit here