Landrecords Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2018
Govt of MP Block Land Records Department has invited online application against the Landrecords Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Patwari Job. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the Landrecords Madhya Pradesh for the 143 vacancies.
|Name Of Organization||Govt of MP Block Land Records Department|
|Number Of Posts||143|
|Name Of Posts||Patwari|
Landrecords MP Vacancy Details:
|Name of the District||No. Of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Landrecords Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2018:
Job seekers may completed class 12th/ HSC exam from a recognized University / Institute
Candidate’s minimum age should be between to 45 years as on mentioned date.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the written Exam/Interview by the Landrecords Madhya Pradesh.
How to Apply For Landrecords Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2018:
- To apply for Landrecords Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2018, visit official website that is landrecords.mp.gov.in
- On appeared page, press “Regarding the special tribal tribe (Sahria, Bagga and Bhariya) Patwari recruitment 2018” link that is available at the top of the page.
- By selecting said link Landrecords Madhya Pradesh Patwari Notification PDF file will appear having all details related to Landrecords MP Recruitment notification.
- Candidates can go through Landrecords Madhya Pradesh Advertisement and ensure their eligibility for it before applying towards it.
- Now, eligible candidates can download application form and fill the form with all necessary and correct details.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates and make the payment of fee.
- At last, enclosed the form in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of….” And send it at below mentioned address.
Commissioner Land Records & Settlement,
Madhya Pradesh, Moti Mahal,
Gwalior (MP), Pin-474007
Last Date for Submission Of Application: 28th July 2018