LIC Recruitment 2019
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has unconfined an announcement for the Assistant Administrative Officer through LIC Recruitment 2019 process for the 590 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 22nd March 2019.
More details about LIC Recruitment 2019 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Life Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Administrative Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||590|
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Recruitment 2019
Candidates should have Diploma, Degree, B.E or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who have their age between 18 years to 50 years may apply for job positions announced by the LIC.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of:
- Written Exam
- General/OBC candidates need to pay their application fee of Rs. 600/-
- Candidates belong to the Reserved Categories need to submit an application fee of Rs. 100/-.
Candidates must submit the application fee through online mode.
All those candidates who get appointed for the announced posts will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 40,245/-
How to Apply For LIC Recruitment:
- Aspirants are first of all required to visit the official website of organization which is www.licindia.in
- From homepage hit on the appropriate link provided for LIC recruitment notification.
- Now must read official LIC Notification very carefully
- Apply online by filling up LIC application form with all important details.
- Upload the scanned documents such as passport size photographs, Mark sheet etc.
- Finally, submit the form to apply for Life Insurance Corporation recruitment
- Take the hard copy of form for future preferences
- Start date to Submit online application Form: 2nd March 2019
- Last date for online application Submission: 22nd March 2019
If you want to gather some more details regarding the LIC Recruitment then must have a glance in the given Official Notification