Madras High Court Recruitment 2018
Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 advt has released for the recruitment of Personal Assistant (PA) and Clerk Jobs in the Madras High Court to fill up the total 82 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online on or before the closing date that is 2nd May 2018. For further info must have a glance in the below section:
|Recruiter Name||Madras High Court|
|Name of Post||Personal Assistant (PA)/Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||82|
Madras High Court Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Personal Assistant to the Honorable Judges||71|
|2.||Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)||10|
|3.||Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars)||01|
|Personal Assistant to the Honorable Judges||Rs. 56100 – 1777500/-|
|Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)||Rs. 36400 – 115700/-|
|Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars)||Rs. 20600 – 65500/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Madras High Court Jobs:
Candidates interested in Madras High Court vacancy must have attained Bachelor’s Degree of a university recognized by the UGC and pass certificate in Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English and Tamil and Certificate in Office Automation is essential.
Job seekers must have their age between 18 years to 30 years as on mentioned date.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Exam / Skill test and Interview.
- For SC (A)/SC and ST Candidates: Nil
- For Others/UR /BC /BCM/MBC&DC Candidates: Rs. 500/- (For Each Post)
How to Apply For Madras High Court Recruitment 2018:
- You are required to visit the official website that is www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in to apply for High Court of Madras Recruitment2018
- Press “Notification No.56/2018 – For The Post Of P.A. To Hon’ble Judges / Personal Assistant (To The Registrars) / Personal Clerk (To The Deputy Registrars) In The Madras High Court Service” link under “Announcements” section
- By selecting this link, candidate would be directed to a page where you need to read the given information cautiously and completely.
- Afterwards, eligible candidates are required to download the application form and fill it with all required details.
- Attach all required documents/certificates with it and envelope containing the application form and all the enclosures should be endorsed on the top of the Envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………”
- The Application through soft copy can be submitted up to 02.05.2018 and a hard copy can be submitted up to 04.05.2018 till 5.45.p.m.
High Court, Madras 600-104
Last Date to send Application: 2nd May 2018
Candidates must check the Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 Official Notice: click here