Maha Forest Recruitment 2019
Maharashtra Forest Department has issued a notification about Maha Forest Recruitment 2019 for filling up 51 Forest Surveyor vacancies. Candidates with prescribed eligibility may apply online through the proper channel on or before 16th February 2019. Aspirants are required to read the complete guidelines and instructions before submitting their online application form.
The complete details of Maharashtra Forest Surveyor job openings such as mandatory eligibility criteria, mode of selection, salary package, how to submit online application form are mentioned below.
|Recruiter Name||Maharashtra Forest Department|
|Position Name||Forest Surveyor|
The aspirants need to have Higher Secondary Certificate (12th) from a recognised board or equivalent to apply for the above-specified posts.
- Lower age limit: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 38 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms
Applicants have to go through a written examination followed by the interview process.
The appointed candidates will be placed on a pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus GP Rs.1800/- as well as other admissible benefits.
- For General and OBC category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC and ST category aspirants: Rs. 300/-
How to Submit Online Application Form for Maha Forest Recruitment 2019:
- The eligible and interested job aspirants are required to visit the official website of the department that is www.mahaforest.nic.in and navigate to the advertisement section.
- Find the concerned notification named as “Advertisement for Forest Surveyor Vacancies 2019”.
- Read the complete guidelines and instructions; thereafter proceed to submit the online application form.
- Keep ready scanned documents to upload and after final submission of application form print the acknowledgement.
- Start date to apply online for Maha Forest Recruitment: 06th February 2019
- End date to apply online Application Form: 16th February 2019
Links To Focus: