Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra Police Latest Vacancies advertisement has been publicized as Maharashtra Police Recruitment for the eligible and hard working job seekers to fill 204 vacant positions of Assistant Intelligence Officer Posts. So those who are seeking jobs in government sector must apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 after ensuring your Maharashtra Police Eligibility Criteria.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Police Department|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Intelligence Officer|
|Number of Posts||204|
Maharashtra Police Vacancy Salary Details:
Recruited candidates will get with initial pay of Rs. 2,500-Rs. 20,000+grade pay Rs. 2,400/-
Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra Police Jobs:
All the candidates who are going to apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 must possess a graduate degree from AICTE approved university /institute.
Applier’s age must be in between 21 years to 38 years as on mentioned date.
Relaxation for reserved category is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Government rules.
Physical Fitness followed by the Written Test and Interview will be carried out by the organization to hire the job seekers.
Job appliers belonging to General category will have to pay application Fee of Rs. 525/- and SC/ST category will have to submit Rs. 325/- through Debit Card/ATM Pin/Credit Card/Internet Banking etc
How to apply online for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, open the official website of Maharashtra Police mahapariksha.gov.in
- Select “Police recruitment option” in ‘important links” given on the right side of the page.
- Now select download option on the right of “RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR DIRECT ASSISTANCE INTELLIGENCE OFFICER – 2018”. Read the instructions carefully.
- Now open this link https://mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/loginPage to fill the application form of Maharashtra Police Recruitment.
- Firstly login to the site and then Select the job.
- Read all the details and then hit on “Apply Online tab”.
- Now fill the Maharashtra Police application form carefully and correctly.
- Attach the required documents that are asked in the form.
- Now hit on “submit tab” for the submission of form.
- Lastly, take the hard copy of the form for future use.
Last date for Application Form submission: 12th June 2018
Links to focus:
Go through the given official Notice to know further details.