MCI Recruitment 2019
Department of Commerce – Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MCI) has declared the latest recruitment notice concerning the MCI Recruitment 2019 Advt. Department of Commerce has ready to organize a recruitment walk-in to select the skilled and knowledgeable aspirants for the 75 available vacancies of Examiner Posts.
There are lots of job searchers who want to join the central government jobs, for this, they have to submit the application form on or before the closing date. Here on this page, we offered you the entire info regarding the MCI Recruitment 2019 notice. Interested candidates must have a look.
|Organization Name||Department of Commerce – Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MCI)|
|No. Of posts||75|
MCI Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. Of Posts|
Age Limit Info:
Job searchers age must be lies above 18 years and below 30 years as on pre-decided date, on the other hand, reserved category candidates will get the benefit of upper age as per the government norms.
Candidates must complete his/her Degree in law or equivalent qualification in the respective field from an Institute approved by the Indian government.
Personal Interview will be organized to hire the job searchers for the announced post at the “Trade Marks Registry, Boudhik Sampada Bhavan, S. M. Road, Antop Hill, Mumbai – 400 037”.
Shortlisted job seekers will get the appointment under the good pay scale as Rs. 45,000/- for the applied posts as per the organizational norms.
Check the Process to Apply for MCI Recruitment:
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website that is www.ipindia.nic.in
- Then, go to the “Career” section which is mentioned in the menu bar of the home page.
- Now hit the appropriate link available as per the post you are applying.
- Read instructions carefully & visit send their CV in the approved Bio-Data Format with required details & upload scanned copies of related vital documents, certificates such as mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate & other testimonials.
firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com
- Closing Date for Submission of Application: 14Th February 2019
- Last date for receipt of application form: 27Th February 2019
Check the complete details visit the Official Notification and gather more info about MCI Recruitment 2019.