MHA Recruitment 2019
Latest Jobs in Ministry of Home Affairs are available for JE, Assistant & Other. Through MHA Recruitment 2019, Ministry of Home Affairs wants to fill 40 vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in making career in Government Sector can apply against MHA Recruitment 2019 by filling the online application form. Contenders can fill the MHA Application Form through the online mode till the last date that is 30th March 2019 against MHA Vacancy.
|Recruiter Name||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Post Name||JE, Assistant & Other|
|No. of Posts||40|
MHA Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||MHA Vacancy|
|Asstt. Engineer (Electrical), HQ||01|
|Junior Engineer, HQ (Civil and Electrical)||03|
|Personal Assistant, HQ||03|
|Sr. Accountant, HQ||01|
Applying candidates should possess any Graduate/ B.Sc./ PG degree or its equivalent with good academic records from well recognized university / Institute.
- The age limit of entrants should be under 56 years.
- Age relaxation will be granted to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes, persons with disabilities and other categories as per norms of Ministry of Home Affairs.
|Name of Posts||Monthly Remuneration|
|Deputy Secretary||Pay Band-3 + 7600, Level – 12|
|Under Secretary||Pay Band-3 + 6600, Level – 11|
|Executive Engineer||Pay Band-3 + 6600, Level – 11|
|Manager ICPs||Pay Band-3 + 6600, Level – 11|
|Section Officer||Pay Band-2 + 4600, Level – 07|
|Asstt. Engineer (Electrical), HQ||Pay Band-2 + 4600, Level – 07|
|Private Secretary||Pay Band-2 + 4600, Level – 07|
|Assistant||Pay Band-2 + 4200, Level – 06|
|HQ (Civil and Electrical)||Pay Band-2 + 4200, Level – 06|
|Personal Assistant, HQ||Pay Band-2 + 4200, Level – 06|
|Sr. Accountant, HQ||Pay Band-2 + 4200, Level – 06|
|Accountant, HQ||Pay Band-1 + 2800, Level – 05|
|Stenographer Grade-D||Pay Band-1 + 2400, Level – 04|
|Cashier, HQ||Pay Band-1 + 1900, Level – 02|
Applicant’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in Personal Interview which will be conducted after screening of applications.
How to Fill the MHA Online Application Form?
- First visit the official site that is mha.gov.in
- Go to “Notification” section and hit “Vacancies” tab.
- Select “Filling up of Group A B and C posts at LPAI Secretariat, New Delhi on deputation basis from those working in Central/State Government, PSUs & Autonomous Bodies” tab.
- First read the notification carefully
- Download the application format.
- Now type the application as per format in A-4 size paper
- Fill it with all required information carefully.
- Attach photo copies of original educational / experience certificates, documents and CV.
- Keep the application form along with documents in an envelope that should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST” and submit it to below given address.
Under Secretary, LPAI, 1st Floor,
Lok nayak Bhawan, Khan Market,
New Delhi – 110511
Date to Remember:
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 30th March 2019
You can acquire the complete information regarding MHA Recruitment 2019 through this Official Link