MIDHANI Recruitment 2018
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited has unconfined a job announcement as MIDHANI Recruitment 2018 for 40 various available jobs of Trade Apprentice in different disciplines. MIDHANI has invited online applications to be filled from those job searchers who are satisfying the minimum eligibility criteria for the MIDHANI Recruitment 2018.
After getting the complete info here job seekers need to apply on or before the closing date as mention in the provided official link in the last of this section. Job searchers who want to join government jobs must have a glance below and get the benefit of this MIDHANI vacancy announcement.
|Recruiter Name||Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited|
|Name Of The Post||Trade Apprentice|
|No. Of Vacancies||40|
MIDHANI Vacancies Details:
|S. No.||Discipline Name||No. of Posts|
Aspirants should have completed Matriculation/10th with ITI in a relevant trade from a well known institute.
- Applicant’s age must be satisfying the age requirements as per the norms.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be as per MIDHANI rules and regulations.
Mode of Appointment:
Selection of the candidates for MIDHANI Trade Apprentice vacancies will be based on qualification, age, experience and other details that are filled in application form. Candidates will be screened according to Percentage of marks obtain in the respective ITI Trades.
Selected appliers will get the good salary under applied Pay Band.
How to apply for MIDHANI Recruitment?
- Candidates, should visit the website that is midhani.com
- Then aspirants have to press on the MIDHANI tab that is visible in the menu bar on the home page.
- By selecting the above mentioned tab a new page will be opened having relevant link of the post which you want to apply for.
- Now by pressing on that link a new page will be opened having online applying link and instructions page.
- After reading all information completely applicants need to fill it with required and mandatory details.
- Applicants must upload Certificates/testimonials regarding qualifications along with mark-sheets, caste, ex-servicemen, etc.
- Lastly contenders have to press on the submit tab and take a printout of submitted application for further reference.
- Online submission starts date: 27th February 2018
- Last date to apply online: 10th March 2018
Get more info by reading this official notification.