Ministry of Finance Recruitment
In order to fill up 50 vacancies of Accountant Posts, Ministry of Finance has advertised the notification as Ministry of Finance Recruitment. This is the best opportunity for all hard working candidates who want to get job in central government. For Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2019, candidates need to submit the prescribed application form. The last date for receipt of application is 8th February 2019.
|Recruiter Name||Ministry of Finance|
|Total No. of Vacancies||50|
Ministry of Finance Vacancy Details:
|Post Name And Location||No. of Posts|
|ZAO CBDT Chennai||06|
|FPU Pondichery (ZAO CBDT Chennai)||01|
|ZAO CBDT Mumbai||06|
|ZAO CBDT Cochin||02|
|ZAO CBDT Coimbatore||02|
|ZAO CBDT Chandigarh||03|
|ZAO CBDT Bhopal||03|
|ZAO CBDT Bangalore||01|
|FPU Belgaum (ZAO CBDT Bangalore)||01|
|FPU Mysore (ZAO CBDT Bangalore)||01|
|ZAO CBDT Ahmedabad||03|
|ZAO CBDT Hvderabad||03|
|ZAO CBDT Jalandhar||03|
|ZAO CBDT Panchkula||02|
|ZAO CBDT Pune||01|
|FPU Kolhapur (ZAO CBDT Pune)||01|
|ZAO/ HQ CBDT New Delhi||08|
|FPU Faridabad (ZAO CBDT Rohtak)||01|
|FPU Ghaziabad (ZAO CBDT Meerut)||01|
|FPU Noida (ZAO CBDT Meerut)||01|
Applicants must hold Degree or equivalent qualification from any Institution recognized by the Government.
Limitation on Age:
- Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 56 years as on mentioned date.
- Age relaxation is applicable for those candidates who belong to reserved category.
Contenders will receive the monthly salary Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200/- plus GP Rs. 2800/- + admissible allowances under 7th CPC after the selection.
Aspirants need to pay the decided application fee as mentioned in the notification.
- Interview Test will be conducted for selection to the Posts of Accountant.
- No allowances and expenses will be paid for attending the Interview test and the applicants will have to bear all the costs for attending the Interview test.
Procedure to Download Ministry of Finance Application Form:
- Logon to official site of Ministry of Finance that is www.finmin.nic.in
- Now you have to choose the “Recruitment” link.
- Then on next page you need to select the appropriate link related to Accountant Post and hit the link.
- Read the notification carefully and then download the application format.
- Fill the form with all required details carefully and correctly without any mistake.
- Proof of age, date of birth, education qualification, experiences, Community (In case of SC/ST/OBC) etc. should be submitted in the form of certificates/documents, issued by the competent authority and should be enclosed with the Application Form.
- The application in a closed envelop should be submitted to below given address.
- Candidates should super scribe on the application and envelope as ” Application For The Post of …………….”.
Central Board of Direct Taxes
9′” Floor Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
End Date for Receipt of Application: 8th February 2019
For more details regarding Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2019, you need to hit this Official Link.