MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018 advt has released a notification by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board for the recruitment of Assistant/Invigilator & Other Vacancies. As per the announcement, the department will recruit candidates for 157 available seats in the organization. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria who wish to work in Madhya Pradesh government may submit their applications within the given time period to grab this opportunity.
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Posts Name||Assistant/Invigilator & Other|
|Number of Vacancies||157|
MP Vyapam Vacancy Details with Salary Info:
|Jobs Title||No. of vacancy||Salary details|
|Assistant Grade III||11||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1900/-|
|Assistant Librarian/ Library Assistant||04||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2100/-|
|Document List clerk||01||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1900/-|
|Assistant Librarian||05||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2100/-|
|Receptionist||02||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1900/-|
|Deputy librarian||01||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2100/-|
|Steno-typist||07||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1900/-|
|Assistant Grade – 1||16||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2800/-|
|Investigator / Block Level Investigator||40|
|Investigator / Block Level Investigator (Backlog)||54|
|Supervisor||05||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2400/-|
|Assistant Manager||03||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2800/-|
|Assistant Librarian||01||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2400/-|
Eligibility Criteria for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates should have following Educational Qualifications:
- Graduation or have Computer Diploma/ Certificate or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized University/ Institutions with relevant years of experience in related field
- have good academic records
- Job seekers age must be lies between 18 years to 40 years as on last date of receipt of applications.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category is provided according to rules and regulations.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination (Online) and Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
- General category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Reserved category candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For the MP Portal Charges Extra through Online: Rs. 70/-
How to Apply For MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers should visit @ peb.mp.gov.in which is an official web portal to apply for the MP Vyapam recruitment.
- Now click on an important link in order to read the official notification for announced posts.
- Now fill up the form with complete details like name father’s name and other relevant information and upload recent passport size photograph
- In the end, candidates should send the application form online and get a printed copy of it for future use.
Last Date for online application Submission: 7th April 2018