MPPGCL Recruitment 2019
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) has issued a notification about MPPGCL Recruitment 2019 for filling up 84 Junior Engineer and Accounts Officer vacancies. Candidates with prescribed eligibility may apply online through the proper channel on or before 28.02.2019. Aspirants are required to read the complete guidelines and instructions before submitting their online application form.
The complete details of Maharashtra JE / Accounts Officer job openings such as mandatory eligibility criteria, mode of selection, salary package, how to submit online application form are mentioned below.
Recruiter Name: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL)
Position Name: Junior Engineer and Accounts Officer
Total Vacancies: 84
MPPGCL Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Account Officer (Backlog)||09|
|Junior Engineer (Plant)||55|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||11|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical||04|
|Junior Engineer (Electronics)||03|
For Account Officer Posts: The aspirants need to have Chartered Accountant (CA) from ICAI or Cost and Management Accounting (CMA)/ ICWA from ICAI.
For MPPGCL JE Posts: Candidates must have passed full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/ Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University or Institute.
|Candidate Type||Age Limit For Applicants Having Domicile Of M.P. State||Age Limit For Applicants Of Other State|
|For Accounts Officer|
|Male applicants- unreserved category||21-40 Years||21-28 years|
|All other category||21-45 Years||21-28 years|
|For JE (Plant)|
|Male applicants- unreserved category||40 years||25 years|
|All other category||45 years||25 ears|
Note: Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms
Applicants have to go through a written examination followed by the interview process.
The appointed candidates will be placed on a pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus GP Rs.1800/- as well as other admissible benefits.
- For General and OBC category candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC and ST category aspirants: Rs. 800/-
How to Submit Online Application Form for MPPGCL Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official site that is www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in
- Go to “Career” section and hit the link.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Press “Hit here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Hit “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
- After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of the online application.
O/o Chief Engineer (HR&A),
MPPGCL, Block no 9,
Shakti Bhawan, Rampur,
- Last date to apply online for MPPGCL Recruitment: 28th February 2019
- End date to submit application hard copy: 10th march 2019
Link to check:
Visit here for details