MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) has invited online application against the MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Line Attendant and Testing Assistant Posts. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the MPPKVVCL for the 108 vacancies.
|Name Of Organization||Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL)|
|Number Of Posts||108|
|Name Of Posts||Line Attendant and Testing Assistant|
MPPKVVCL Vacancy Details:
|Category||Line Attendant Posts||Testing Assistant Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018:
|Posts Name||Required Educational|
|Line Attendant||10th Passed/ ITI Diploma (Electrician/ Lineman /Wireman) from recognized of NCVT/SCVT.|
|Testing Assistant||Passed in class 10th with 2 years ITI (Electrician / Wireman/ Lineman) excluding the period of an apprentice from central/State Govt institute or passed 2 years ITI course in electrical from Shahdo/ Ratlam/ Rampura/ Narmada Nagar institute established.|
Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age must be 40 years as on mentioned date.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Online Written Exam/Interview by the MPPKVVCL.
- UR/ OBC candidates of MP domicile: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates of MP domicile: Rs. 800/-
- Payment of application fee can also be made in cash at MP Online Kiosk: Rs. 60/-
- Candidates may pay the application fee through online mode.
How to Apply For MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018:
- Visit to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited that is mponline.gov.in to apply for MPPKVVCL Jobs.
- Secondly, you need to follow “Online Recruitment” tab, visible at the left side.
- Then you need to choose appropriate link regarding MPPKVVCL Recruitment link.
- Just in few seconds MPPKVVCL Notification will be displayed.
- Afterwards you need to read Advertisement with complete details.
- If you want to apply for Line Attendant Jobs or Testing Assistant Recruitment then go back to previous page choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill Online Application Form with required information.
- Then, Upload necessary documents/ testimonials and hit on the “Submit” button.
- Retain a print out of filled form for further use.
- Start date to apply online: 2nd June 2018
- Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application: 1st July 2018
- Official Notice For Line Attendant Jobs
- Official Notice For Testing Assistant Jobs
- To apply online: click here