MPSC Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued the MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification through the department authorized portal. Department has invited online applications to fill from the hard working and suitable job seekers for the 449 vacant positions in different departments. Job hunters will recruit on the posts of Police Sub Inspector, Sales Tax Inspector and Assistant Section Officer (ASO) posts for MPSC jobs as mention in the for MPSC Vacancy 2018 advertisement.
Recruiter Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name Of The Post: Police Sub Inspector, Sales Tax Inspector and Assistant Section Officer (ASO)
No. Of Vacancies: 449
MPSC Recruitment Vacancies Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Police Sub Inspector (PSI)||387|
|Sales Tax Inspector (STI)||34|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||28|
Job seekers must have done Degree of Graduate in the relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from a well know university / Board / Institute as per the posts requirement for which aspirants want to apply for.
Job hunters age should be lies in the age requirement as per the announced notification to apply for MPSC jobs, appliers should be between 18 years to 38 years the upper age shall be applicable as per the posts requirement in case of the reserved categories contenders get the age relaxation benefit as per MPSC norms.
- For General candidates: Rs. 373/-
- For backward category: Rs. 273/-
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to apply MPSC Latest Jobs 2018:
- Aspirants need to visit the official website @ mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Now select the ‘Careers’ link that is visible in the menu bar.
- After this press on the “Advt No: 14/2018” link and press on “View ad (file size: …. kb)” link.
- Now MPSC Advertisement will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Now an instructions page will be opened start reading all the instructions carefully.
- Aspirants have to choose online apply link and fill the online application form with all the particulars.
- Now you have to upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature if required and press the ‘save’ button to save all details.
- After submission of application form, take the printout of an application for further use.
- Online Application Commencement from 28th February 2018
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 20th March 2018