MPSC Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has published an employment notice for the Sales Tax Inspector and other posts through MPSC Recruitment 2018 process. Department has invited application against the 547 offered vacancies and concerned candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply earlier than 27th July 2018.
More details about MPSC Recruitment 2018 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Sales Tax Inspector and other|
|No. of Vacancy||547|
MPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name Of The Jobs||No. of Posts|
|Police Sub Inspector||387|
|Sales Tax Inspector||34|
|Assistant Section Officer||126|
After getting selected candidates will be given their monthly salary according to the MPSC pay scale of Rs. 9, 300-34,800/- with Grade Pay- 4,300/-.
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed degree or diploma or equivalent in concerned stream from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who have their age above of 18 years and below of 40 years as on 1st January 2018 are eligible to apply for MPSC Recruitment process.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Test / Physical Test and interview process.
- For Assistant Manager posts: Rs. 524/-
- For other posts: Rs. 324/-
- Application fees can be submitted through online mode using SBI portal.
How to Apply For MPSC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all visit the official website i.e. mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- After reaching the homepage go to the competitive examination section and then select the examination
- Now read all the details given in that official notification
- Once you are done with all the details given come back to the homepage
- Go to the Log In bob and then enter your credentials that are Log In ID and password
- After filling the credentials hit on log in tab
- Now from the next screen appeared select the MPSC Mains Exam Form link and within seconds it will appear in front of you
- Fill up all the details that are required to submit the MPSC Online application form
- Once the MPSC registration form completed, go towards the payment option and hit on Pay Now tab
- Pay the requisite amount of application fees and then confirm your payment
- Now upload all the required testimonials
- Recheck all the details you have entered again
- At hit on the submission tab
- Finally take a print out of filled up MPSC Recruitment application form and keep it safe for further usage.
Last date for application Submission: 27th July 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Link