MPSC Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a notification for the Group A & Group B through MPSC Recruitment 2018 process. Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released job notice for the 137 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 24th May 2018.
More details about MPSC Recruitment 2018 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Group A & Group B|
|No. of Vacancy||137|
MPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Water Resources Department|
|Assistant Executive Engineer, Civil, Group-A||07|
|Assistant Engineer, Civil, Group-A||21|
|Assistant Engineer, Civil, Group-B, Category-2||65|
|Public Works Department|
|Assistant Executive Engineer, Civil, Group-A||06|
|Assistant Engineer, Civil, Group-B, Category-2||35|
|Assistant Engineer, Designated Architect, Group-B, Category-2||03|
Aspirants who will be recruited will receive Rs. 15,600- 39,100 (Grade Pay- Rs. 5,400) and Rs. 9,300- 34,800 (Grade Pay- Rs. 4,400) respectively.
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment 2018
Candidates should have passed BE Degree in relevant field or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who have their age between 19 years to 38 years as on 1st September 2018 may apply for MPSC Jobs.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Screening Test / Main Subjective Type Test / Physical Tests.
- General/OBC candidates need to pay their application fee of Rs. 374/-
- Candidates belongs to the Reserved Categories need to submit the application fee of Rs. 274/-
Candidates must submit he application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
How to Apply For MPSC Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through MPSC website that is www.mpsc.gov.in
- Under left side, press on ‘Advertisements/Notifications’ link.
- You will be moved to new window, under ‘26-2018 – Maharashtra Engineering Services Preliminary Examination 2018’ head, press on PDF link.
- Check all eligibility norms my reading all details in MPSC Notification.
- After that, login with user name & password.
- Hit on login tab.
- Fill MPSC Application Online Form and upload required documents along with MPSC Application Form.
- Pay your fees & submit your Maharashtra PSC Application Form.
- Aspirants may carry print copy of form for further need.
Last date for application Submission: 24th May 2018