MPSC Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has unconfined a career opportunity notice concerning to the MPSC Recruitment 2018. As per the announcement, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission is looking for young and vibrant candidates to fill 933 available posts of Inspector Certified School And Institutions and Forest Services. So if you are interested to grab MPSC Jobs Opening then you must apply for the same by visiting the official website of the organization. For more details must read below
|Recruiter Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Posts Name||Inspector Certified School And Institutions and Forest Services|
MPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Department||No. of Vacancy|
|General Administration Department||316|
|Clerk Typist (English)||35|
|Assistant forest guard||05|
|Inspector Certified School And Institutions/Organisation and Methods Officer/Lecturer/District Women and Child Development Officer/Superintendent/Statistical Officer, Group-B||45|
- For MPSC Group D Services Recruitment: As per norms.
- For Forest Services (Assistant forest guard): Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 4400/- as per norms
- For Officer/Lecturer and other positions: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 5000/- as per norms
MPSC Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Job seekers need to complete the Graduation Degree in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from a well-known university.
Candidate’s age must be lies between 18 years to 38 years as on mentioned date.
Age relaxation will be granted as according to rules and regulations of organization for the mentioned posts.
- Screening Test/Written Test
- Interview Test
- For the General candidates: Rs. 375/-
- For the SC/ST aspirants: Rs. 275/-
- For the Ex-men: Rs. 25/-
- Aspirants can pay their fee through online or mode.
Application Submission Process MPSC Jobs:
- Applicants must visit the authorized portal of the department @ www.mpsc.gov.in to fill up the online application form with required details and upload the required documents scanned copies of it.
- At last candidates should submit the filled application form on or before the end date and take a printout of it for future use.
Dates to Focus:
|Name of Department||Last date to send Application Form|
|Home Department||11th April 2018|
|General Administration Department|
|Clerk Typist (English)|
|Assistant forest guard)||04th April 2018|
|Inspector Certified School And Institutions/Organisation and Methods Officer/ Lecturer/District Women and Child Development Officer/ Superintendent/ Statistical Officer, Group-B)||09th April 2018|