MPSC Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra Public Services Commission (MPSC) has invited online application against the MPSC Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Group A/B Posts. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the MPSC for the 136 vacancies.
|Name Of Organization||Maharashtra Public Services Commission (MPSC)|
|Number Of Posts||136|
|Name Of Posts||Group A/B|
MPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Deputy Collector, Group-A||20|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police / Assistant Commissioner of Police, Group-A||02|
|Assistant Commissioner of State, Group-A||12|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer / Group Development Officer, Group-A||06|
|Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance and Accounts Service, Group-A||08|
|Director of Industry, Tantric, Group-A||02|
|Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Service, Group- B||25|
|Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Group- B||04|
|Room Officer, Group- B||26|
|Assistant Group Development Officer, Group- B||16|
|Deputy Superintendent, Land Records, Group- B||01|
|Deputy Superintendent, State Excise Duty, Group- B||02|
|Assistant Commissioner State Production, Group- B||01|
|Assistant Project Officer / Statutory Officer / Administrative Officer / Research Officer / Pregnant / Manager / Manager, Group- B||05|
|Job profile||Monthly Salary|
|Grade A||Rs. 15,600 – 31,100/-|
|Grade B||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-|
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates must be graduated in relevant stream from a recognized institute or university.
Candidate’s minimum age should be 19 years and maximum age must be 38 years as on mentioned date.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Online Written Exam/Interview by the MPSC.
- UR/ OBC candidates of MP domicile: Rs. 524/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates of MP domicile: Rs. 324/-
- Candidates may pay the application fee through online mode.
How to Apply For MPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Subsequently, contenders have to go through the official website of Maharashtra Public Services Commission i.e. mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- After that, they have to visit to the “State Service Chief Examination – 2018” and hit “View ad (file size: 687 kb)” link on the home page.
- Then MPSC State Service Mains Exam Notification PDF will be shown at your computer screen.
- Contenders need to ensure requirements from MPSC Advertisement 2018in appropriate manner.
- After reading MPSC Rajyaseva (Mains) Exam Notification 2018, eligible aspirants have to press “Apply Online” Tab
- Registered contenders have to go for “Log In” and enter details in the format of MPSC Application form 2018.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents and recent passport size photograph if required.
- Recheck MPSC Rajyaseva Recruitment Form and hit “Submit” tab.
- Contenders have to take print out of the MPSC SSE Mains Application Form for future use
- Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application: 16th July 2018
- End date to submit application fee: 17th July 2018