MPSC Recruitment 2019
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released an online notification regarding MPSC Recruitment 2019 for the engagement of State Tax Inspector, Police Sub Inspector, and Assistant Room Officer posts to fill up 555 vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for Maharashtra PSC job openings need to confirm the eligibility criteria for the specified posts and if meet with suitable eligibility apply online on or before 29 January 2019.
Candidates who are looking for government jobs in Maharashtra may apply for this wonderful career opportunity. There are a number of job aspirants who are looking for the same, so competition will be tough for sure. Applicants are recommended to prepare hard for the MPSC examination. More details of the recruitment notification such as mandatory eligibility, mode of selection, how to submit online application etc are provided below.
MPSC Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Room Officer: 24 Vacancies
- Police Sub Inspector: 496 Vacancies
- State Tax Inspector: 35 Vacancies
Applicants would be required to have a valid graduation degree as well as need to have knowledge of Marathi language.
- Assistant Tax Inspector / State Tax Inspector: 18 -38 Years
- Police Sub Inspector: 19 -31 years
- Relaxation in age limit would be admissible up to 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC category candidates.
The candidates who will be appointed for the above-mentioned posts will be paid Rs. 9,300-34,800/- plus grade pay of Rs.4300/- with all applicable benefits.
- For unreserved category candidates: Rs.374/-
- For reserved category applicants: Rs.274/-
- The required amount of fee needs to be paid online
Applicants will face written exam followed by the interview process.
How to Apply Online for MPSC Recruitment 2019:
Eligible and interested job aspirants may apply online through official website of the MPSC that is www.mpsc.gov.in. Applicants must follow all mandatory guidelines while submitting the online application form. Keep ready all the copies of documents to upload and make sure to double check all the provided information.