MSRLM Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission (MSRLM) has invited online application against the MSRLM Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on DEO/Cluster Coordinator/Peon and Other Posts. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the MSRLM for the 65 vacancies.
|Name Of Organization||Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission (MSRLM)|
|Number Of Posts||65|
|Name Of Posts||DEO/Cluster Coordinator/Peon and Others|
MSRLM Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Administration / account assistant||08|
|Data Entry Operator||08|
|Job profile||Monthly Salary|
|Division coordinator||Rs. 20,500/-|
|Administration / account assistant||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 10,000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for MSRLM Recruitment 2018:
|Name of Posts||Academic Records|
|Division coordinator||BSW / B.Sc Agricultural / MSW / MBA / PG (Rural Development / Rural Management|
|Administration / account assistant||Degree in Commerce, Marathi typing 30 sq.m. And English 40 cm, MS-CIT, Tally|
|Data Entry Operator||10th Passed, Marathi Typing 30 Sh. And English 40 cm, MS-CIT , 03 years experience|
|Peon||10th passed + 03 years experience|
Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age must be 38 years as on mentioned date.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Online Written Exam/Interview by the MSRLM.
- UR/ OBC candidates of MP domicile: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates of MP domicile: Rs. 150/-
- Candidates may pay the application fee through online mode.
How to Apply For MSRLM Recruitment 2018:
- First of all you have to visit the official portal of organization that is www.jobs.msrlm.org
- Now you need to hit on “Job openings” tab available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you have to select an appropriate link related to MSRLM Notification.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file having all the details of job. Read all the details and compare your eligibility.
- After going through the notification if you want to apply for the vacancy then
- Go back and hit on online link to apply for the post column
- Afterwards hit on Registration tab and fill up the MSRLM Online Registration Form appear at next window
- Afterwards complete the whole applying procedure and recheck your details
- At last hit on final submission tab and then take a print out of filled up MSRLM Application form and keep it safe for further usage
Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application: 4th July 2018