MSRLM Recruitment 2019
A most recent government job advertisement has published by the Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission as MSRLM Recruitment 2019 on its department website for the hiring of 1360 qualified candidates on Manager & Other posts. Interested and keen job seekers may apply now to the MSRLM Recruitment 2019 after getting all the details through this section.
|Recruiter Name||Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission|
|Post Name||Manager & Other|
|No. of Vacancy||1360|
MSRLM Vacancy Details:
- State Mission Manager
- Mission Manager
- District Manager
- Block Co-ordinator
- Cluster Co-ordinator
- Office Superintendent
All those candidates who have done Master Degree from recognized University / Institute or equivalent may apply for the MSRLM Vacancy.
- Candidate’s age should be below 35 years as on mentioned dates.
- Get benefit in Upper age limit for reserved candidates as per the Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission rules and regulations.
MSRLM will conduct written test and interview for selection of suitable candidates.
After getting appointed for the announced posts candidates will receive the salary as Rs. 24,000/- to Rs. 90,000/-.
How to Apply for MSRLM Recruitment:
- Interested job searchers should follow the department portal @ www.jobs.msrlm.org to read the online application form instructions.
- Now candidates should fill up the online application form carefully with all required details and upload required passport size photo, and other relevant documents.
- Completely filled application form must be submitted on or before the end date and then must get a printout of it for future use.
Dates To Remember:
Last date for online Application Form submission: 27th March 2019
Link to check:
To get further information must keep connected to this page Or check given official notice