MSRTC Recruitment 2019
Latest Jobs in Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation are available for Engineer & Other. Through MSRTC Recruitment 2019, Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation wants to fill 65 vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in making career in Government Sector can apply against MSRTC Recruitment 2019 by filling the online application form. Contenders can fill the MSRTC Application Form through the online mode till the last date that is 19th March 2019 against MSRTC Vacancy.
|Recruiter Name||Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation|
|Post Name||Engineer & Other|
|No. of Posts||65|
MSRTC Vacancy Details:
Class I posts – 11 posts
- Mechanical Engineer – 11
Class II (Senior) – 24 posts
- Divisional Transportation Officer – 08
- Asst Mechanical Engineer – 12
- Account Officer – 02
- Stores Officer – 02
Class II (Junior) – 30 posts
- Division Officer – 12
- Asst Mechanical Engineer – 09
- Assistant/ Divisional Accounts Officer – 02
- Divisional Statistics Officer – 07
Applying candidates should possess any Engineering/ Graduate/ B.Sc./ PG degree or its equivalent with good academic records from well recognized university / Institute.
- The age limit of entrants should be lies between 18 years to 38 years.
- Age relaxation will be granted to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes, persons with disabilities and other categories as per norms of Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation.
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Mechanical Engineer||Rs. 17,400/- to Rs. 56,793/-|
|Divisional Traffic Officer||Rs. 8,880/- to Rs. 11,939/-|
|Deputy Mechanical Engineer|
|Divisional Traffic Superintendent||Rs. 7,750/- to Rs. 10,421/-|
|Assistant Mechanical Engineer|
|Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Divisional Statistics Officer|
- Applicant’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in Competitive Examination (Computer-Based Exam) which will be conducted after screening of applications.
- Those applicants who will qualify the Competitive Examination may appear for Personal Interview.
How to Fill the MSRTC Online Application Form?
- First of all, visit the official site of organization that is www.msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in
- Now candidates need to follow the relative link as “Recruitment for the post of Engineer & Other” and go through the details to apply online.
- Application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- After that fill the form with all necessary information correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the digital images of their documents (if required) and press submit button to record the entire details.
- After filling application form, take printout of filled form for future use.
Date to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21st February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 19th March 2019
You can acquire the complete information regarding MSRTC Recruitment 2019 through this Official Link